- Construction to begin in the fall of 2008
- Completion and operational by June 2009
If you have own a residence or want to own a residence in St. Joe Beach here's the most important point:
- The initial charge to hook up will be $500. YOU MUST SIGN UP NOW THOUGH!!!
- You have until January of 2009 to actually pay.
- You have until July of 2008 to to sign up for this initial charge.
Otherwise your charges will be:
- Vacant lots: $2,270. Monthly service fees will not begin until service is requested
- Grinder stations will cost $2,280
I have a report that gives all of this information. Let me know if you want me to send it to you!
I believe this will have a large impact on property values in St. Joe Beach!! St. Joe Beach is in gulf county. Lower taxes, different zoning--everything in St. Joe Beach is zoned for mobile homes or single family homes and mixed commercial residential.
New subdivisions, of course, have their own covenants and restrictions but if not in a subdivision you can still put an RV anywhere in St. Joe Beach. They already have city water and in a year they will have city sewer!
Gulf County is golf cart friendly---you can be at the beach in a few minutes from anywhere in St. Joe Beach!!!
If you are looking to buy-----this is the time!!!
Please let me know if I can be of any help!!
Don'tlet your worries get the best of you; remember, Moses started out as a basket case!