Thursday, May 10, 2007

Life is sooo Great Here

Our weather has been amazing! We could use some rain now and again, but other than that---still cool in the mornings and evenings and up into the 90's in the day! I haven't even turned on my air conditioner this year. But the water......................absolutely gorgeous---beautiful blue green water! Every single time I see it like this it just confirms my reason for living here!!!

The fishing has been pretty good as well. Snapper, spanish and king mackeral, and cobia! Don't forget, my husband runs fishing charters all year long--if you've never been deep sea fishing, you've got to try it!

I just got a flyer from the Panama City Civic Center---Free outdoor concerts in the park downtown Panama City every Thursday starting today, May 10th, for the next 2 months! Starts at 6:30 central time. I'll be glad to send you the flyer, just send me a quick email!

As for the real estate market: The market is still slow, but MUCH better than this time last year!!!! Prices have come down and buyers know this is a great time to buy. Interest rates are still low. Vacant lot prices have come WAY down. If you are looking for a lot to build, we are at rock bottom prices---give me a call, there are some great deals out there!! There are some super deals on homes as well!

Mexico Beach has several new businesses opening. Kevin's Seafood and Steam Bar is already open. Mango Marley's and the Neon Palm are new restaurants that will be opening soon! We are all looking forward to that!! Coastal Community Bank is just about finished with its new building on the corner of 15th and 98 and what an extremely nice building it is!!

Don't hesitate to respond to this blog or send me an email!!

Have a great weekend and COME TO THE BEACH!

No comments: