There is a new upcoming auction! Tranquil Harbor, which is a canal front condo complex, is now bank owned and they are auctioning 10 units May 2nd. Each unit has a boat slip.
If you want more information or are interested in registering, let me know and I'll send you the information.
These is a brand new complex with pool, elevator, boat slip. They are auctioning off 2, 3, and 4 bedroom units.
We have been busy this last week!!! Lots of showings!
Five properties were put under contract last week in Mexico Beach alone!
- An old double wide mobile home that needs a lot of work but is a straight shot to the beach only 2 blocks away. Listed at $109,900.
- A nice home with over 2300 sq feet across from dedicated beach. Listed at $565,000.
- A 1994 home in the 2nd blk to the beach, 1700 sq feet, 2 lots, garage. Bank owned. Listed at $285,000.
- A newer home in the first block to the beach, 1680 sq feet. Listed at $299,000.
- A large home across from dedicated beach that needs work. Bank owned. Listed $574,900
That's a lot of activity for a 1 mile square strip of beach AND we are just NOW getting into the most active selling season!!
All of these properties are being purchased by end-users, not investors. They are middle to upper class working people who are finally able to purchase a 2nd home at the beach!!!
If you don't think its the bottom of the market, please let me know why!!!
If you are an end-user still sitting on the fence but have the desire and ability to buy now, please let me know what is stopping you-----and I really want to know, that's not a rhetoric question!!!
Interest rates are now at a national average of 5.06% for a 30 year note. 4.76 % for a 15 year note!! Suntrust and Wachovia are both advertising 4.90 and 4.89% for 30 year notes!!!
I'm working on updating the foreclosure list for all areas here. Let me know you want one and I'll email it to you!!
Have a great week!
And remember......."Don't take yourself so seriously. No one else does!!"
Don't hesitate to call me anytime!