Monday, September 07, 2009

Happy Labor Day From Mexico Beach Florida

I love this picture---taken yesterday! Patriots at the beach! I know you can't quite tell from the picture, but they also have a "Don't tread on me" flag. So, they are TRUE patriots, in my humble opinion!!

The beaches were bustling with people enjoying the last summer hooplah! It was great to see!
___________________________________________

As for the real estate market in Mexico Beach/St. Joe Beach:

Four properties were put under contract in the 1st week of September.
>2 bed/1 bath, small, renovated beach cottage just one block from the water, listed at $199,000

>Concrete block FIXER UPPER (most people would consider it a tear down), a few blocks from the water in St. Joe Beach, bank owned and listed at $77,000.

>An irregular shaped lot about 1/2 mile from the beach in Mexico Beach, listed at $39,000

>A beach side lot listed at $159,000.



We also had 4 closings in Mexico Beach/St. Joe Beach
>A 4 bedroom Palms townhouse about a mile from the beach, selling at $143,000

>A 1500+ nice 3 bed/2 bath single family home in a subdivision off the beach selling at $247,650.

>A newer, very nice home in the exclusive Windmark Beach subdivision, close to the beach on the bay, short sale, selling at $360,000! An awesome buy in my opinion!

>A 2,000 + sq ft home across from dedicated beach in Mexico Beach---nice home, but had some "issues", selling for $492,500-----It's the location for this one!!!!

________________________________________

Just to brag a little...............My company, Sundance Realty, continues to be the top selling company in Mexico Beach----we have had that title since we opened our doors in 2006.


Our little company of 2 sales agents continue to control about 1/3 of the market! I think its because we are full time, dedicated and persistent!
A lot of agents have had to take other primary jobs due to the downturn in the market. We have been blessed enough to not have to do that!!!
Which brings me to another topic if you will allow me to digress......................I work on commission only! If I don't sell anything I don't earn anything. In other words, I get paid only after I close on a property. If I don't close on a property in 6 months, I don't make any money in 6 months--zero, nada, nothing.
Which is why I have to work hard!! So........if you appreciate my honesty, my dedication, my persistence.........if you have used my services and are pleased with it, please refer me to friends and family.
Not many women will tell you to pass around her name and number, but I am!!!
So many of you have already done so, which is why I am successful in this down market. I appreciate you sooooooo much!
_______________________________________
There is still a large inventory for sale, however, the properties that are priced right are definitely selling! I've talked before about "unusual" properties....properties that stand out for a particular reason (location, size, condition....) and there aren't 19 other properties just like it......these are definitely selling if priced right!
Don't miss out on an opportunity to have your Florida beach house-----if the time is right for you (you can afford it) don't sit on the fence for long!
Please feel free to call/email me anytime!
Have a great week and remember........"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...it's about learning to dance in the rain."
Mary
850-896-5222
Sundance Realty




















No comments: