Monday, December 14, 2009

Mexico Beach real estate update

What crazy weather we've been having!!!   Last Sunday it was FREEZING, well freezing for Florida----mid 40's.  Yesterday I was in shorts and a t-shirt!   We've had torrential rains, heavy fog, humidity...........everything except......snow!

I've attached one of the golf carts in the 1st annual Mexico Beach Golf Cart Christmas parade.  We plan on doing this every year for the Christmas tree lighting so plan accordingly!!!
_______________________________________________________________

The Christmas lights around Mexico Beach are gorgeous!   I love Christmas!  I love Christmas lights!  I'll be posting some of those pictures next week.

_______________________________________________________________

I've attached a flyer from Mexico Beach  A LONG TIME AGO.    They are advertising gulf front homes for.........$21,000.   That was way before my time!

I think you'll enjoy it!

_________________________________________________________________

As for real estate........not a lot going on......there was one closing last week and what a sale it was!   A 60 ft gulf front lot sold for $280,000.
It was bank owned.  What a deal!

There are some other great deals out there----a single family home with unobstructed gulf view for $289,000 and several newer condo's priced in the $170's.

If interested give me a call or send me a quick email!
________________________________________________________________

Have a great week!
Mary
850-896-5222
www.maryblackburn.com
Mexico Beach Real Estate Facebook

Posted via email from Mary Blackburn in Mexico Beach, FL

No comments: