Memorial Day Weekend Happenings in Mexico Beach:
So much is going on…we don’t know where to start!
· “Sidewalk Sale” at The Grove from Thursday to Sunday. Hours 9am-6pm CST (Thurs, Fri, Sat) & 9am-3pm CST (Sun).
· DJ Flooressence, from Atlanta, will be hosting a free show Saturday from 7-10pm CST at Sunset Park. Don’t forget to bring your lawn chairs and coolers and be ready to dance the night away!
· Karaoke is back at the El Governor Friday, Saturday and Sunday night starting at 7pm CST. Come belt out your favorite songs!
· Breakfast on the Beach all Weekend! Enjoy breakfast at Toucan’s Friday thru Monday beginning at 8am CST. Starting today, Weds, thru Sunday there will be Karaoke and DJ spinning out your favorite tunes. Saturday and Sunday afternoon, enjoy listening to the DJ as you soak up the sun!
· 10% off Fish Tacos at Killer Seafood this Memorial Weekend only-with the discount going towards the Firework Show in Mexico Beach. Killer Seafood was just awarded “Best Seafood Dives” in Coastal Living for their Fish Tacos! Go eat for yourself and you’ll agree!
· Lookout Lounge - Live Music on the Poop Deck at 8pm EST: Thurs-Randy Stark; Fri& Sat- Randy Stark w/ Art Long on Sax; Sun- Bo Spring. Karaoke & Dancing will be going on in the Crow’s Nest starting at 9pm EST on Fri & Sat.
· The First United Methodist Church of Mexico Beach is sponsoring a Beach BBQ Blast at Sunset Park beginning at 11am CST on Saturday the 29th. Purchase a BBQ plate and enjoy homemade desserts. Live Music begins at 12:30pm CST!__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 5148 (20100526) __________ The message was checked by ESET NOD32 Antivirus. http://www.eset.com