Monday, October 30, 2006

DAYLIGHT SAVING TIME!
Ugh, I absolutely do not like this time of year when it gets dark so early. The temperature is so perfect and I would love to work out in the yard or around the house until about 9 BUT ITS DARK AT 5!!!! I'm the kind of person who wants to go to bed when it gets dark-----i need sunlight to survive!!!

Our weather is absolutely beautiful now! Its snowing in Pennsylvania (my home state) and they've had a couple of blizzards in Buffalo NY by this time-----THIS IS WHY I LIVE HERE!

Seafood Festival in Apalachicola is this coming weekend! Great time to come down, take in a festival and...............LOOK AT PROPERTY!!! The market is full of deals right now, sellers are truly willing to negotiate!!! If you are looking for something specific let me know----its out there somewhere!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just talked to a banker who said they have a loan program with 100% financing at 6.75%(this flucuates daily) but only if your income is less than $43K/year.

Anyone who wants an update on property taxes---email me at maryblackburn@mchsi.com
Or if you have any news on your property tax bill please email me and let me know!!!

I appreciate all the responses!!! Keep 'em coming!!!!
Have a super week!!
Mary

No comments: