Saturday, November 25, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving, full of friends, family, and.....FOOD.
I, of course, ate too much (but what's new lately!). Just a few things I'm thankful for......that Jesus lives in my heart, my wonderfully patient husband Chip, I live in Mexico Beach!!, my 5 sisters, 2 brothers,their wives, kids and grandkids (too many to name, but I love each of them so very much),I'm grateful that my dad is still alive and is doing okay, my mother-in-law, brother and sister-in-law and her kids!! My soon to be sister in law (don't worry, Mike doesn't read this!)Of course my dog, hunter! I'm soooo greatful to have a job I love, three minutes from home. I'm also very thankful for Bill and Sally who let me work with them! I'm extremely thankful that the Lord has allowed me to do well during this very slow season. I'm thankful that my friends and family are patient with me because I'm the world's worst about staying in touch! I'm healthy, happy, loved, and I live at the beach---Man-O-Man, GOD IS GOOD!

With all the holidays, don't forget to take time out to really be aware of all your blessings!!

Thanks to you, all my customers, and I truly wish you all the best!!
Mary

No comments: