Monday, December 20, 2010

Merry Christmas from Mexico Beach, Fl

Merry Christmas!   I pray you all have a merry and blessed Christmas.  Keep in mind the REASON FOR THE SEASON!
________________________________________

We had a COLD but fun Christmas golf cart parade.  Below are just a couple pictures!   We had 11 golf carters!   If you have a golf cart and want to participate next year, just let me know!!!   The decorations are fantastic----its amazing how creative some people can get!!!!


______________________________________________

Mexico Beach is right on a time zone line----as confusing as that can get, we do take advantage of it for New Year's Eve!!    You can ring in the New Year at midnight eastern time at several establishments  and then ride the trolley to an establishment in Mexico Beach and celebrate it again at midnight central time!!!
The trolley is free and will take you up and down the beach and even into Port St. Joe!!
______________________________________________

As for real estate................It has been a busy and prosperous year and I'm grateful to all my customers who trusted me enough to help them either buy or sell.   I've made some great friends this year!

I'm expecting 2011 to be equally as busy----cuz I'm still looking for that perfect place for some of you----you know who you are!!!!

I'll be working this week but will take Christmas Eve and Christmas Day off.

Have a blessed Christmas!
Mary
850-896-5222
maryblackburn@mchsi.com

No comments: