Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Lots To Do Around Mexico Beach This Weekend

Today is the last day of November!   Where did 2010 go?   I know everybody is busy with Christmas now---decorating, shopping, planning, baking..........Don't forget to take some time and recognize the "Reason for the Season!!"

______________________________________________

Lots of things to do in the area this weekend!!!

Holiday Fresh Market in Apalachicola--This Saturday!

Christmas on the Coast in Port St. Joe--Lots of events in Port St. Joe Saturday

Mexico Beach Christmas Tree Lighting---Sunday.   If you have a golf cart and can participate, let me know, we have to register by Thursday.  I have all the info.  Its a great time!!!!
_________________________________________________

Still quite a bit of real estate activity this month!

We'll have a lot of closings in December simply because all the short sales are being approved before the year end!!   THANK GOD!

If you are looking and are not on my email list, send me an email, let me know what you are looking for and I'll send you links to properties that meet your criteria!   Let me warn you though---I'm pretty persistent--I don't give up until  I find you something!!

Call me anytime!

Have a great week!
Mary
850-896-5222
maryblackburn@mchsi.com

No comments: