Wednesday, April 06, 2011

Deals and Steals

What's the difference between a deal and a steal?

A steal in my opinion is acquiring a property at significantly below the current market value.  Steals are rarely seen, especially in a declining market!  

Waiting for a steal may mean missing your opportunity to have your vacation retreat, your home away from home, your Florida respite.     It's actually heartbreaking for me to see people look and look and look for their vacation home, find one they want, and then lose it because they wanted to steal it instead of purchase it.

I want everybody to get a good deal!    I am the biggest BARGAIN shopper there is, believe me!    There is nothing more satisfying than a job well done to me----------the definition of that is a happy buyer---one who is satisfied with the house and the price he/she paid.

A deal is buying at the bottom of the market, buying a home you plan to use for years to come, buying at a price that is affordable for you, and buying it before somebody else does!!!!!

There are deals out there.  Steals, not so many.

Mary
850-896-5222

No comments: