Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Fishing in Mexico Beach

Well, its that time again when I start giving the fishing updates!!!!

We should have an awesome year this year since last year's fishing season went awry with the oil spill.

Spanish, King Mackeral, and even cobia are HERE!    You can catch 15 spanish per person, 2 king per person, and Cobia..............I'm not sure, just count your lucky stars you caught ONE!!!

Snapper doesn't open until June 1 and is only open for 54 days (thanks to your federal government) and you can only keep 2 again this year. 

Grouper............not sure but will find out!!!!

There have been several big cobia caught already this year which is really pretty early so....................expect a really great fishing season!!!!

Chip's boat is back in the slip after being out for a couple of weeks. Freshly painted, some repairs and maintenance taken care of and THE INSTALLATION OF AIR CONDITIONING!

Checkout his website and book a trip!!!
http://www.charterboat-missmary.com/

_____________________________________________________

There hasn't been a lot of exciting activity on MLS (Real Estate Database) the last week or so although I know we are all still showing property and offers being made.

Click this link to see what has been put under contract and closed in the last week.

____________________________________________________

How Realtors make their money seems to be a bit confusing for most people so I just wanted to give a brief overview....................We make a commission, a percentage agreed upon by the seller and paid by the seller, when a property closes.   That's it.    No hourly wage.   When I sell something I get paid.

The seller pays the commission and that commission is split in a variety of ways with the other agent involved, the brokers of the companies....

Just wanted to clear up a few questions.

Now....I can sell ANY property in Florida!   I choose to stick pretty close to home, Mexico Beach, St. Joe Beach, Port St. Joe, Wewahitchka because these are the areas I have the most knowledge about.    I can sell out at the Cape, St. George, Panama City........I just have to do a little more research to make sure I'm giving all and the most accurate information.

I can sell houses, land, commerical--I do it all!    So if you see ANY property you are interested in, please check with me!

Have a great week!
Mary
850-896-5222
http://www.maryblackburn.com/
sundance realty
Facebook Page.

No comments: