Monday, June 20, 2011

Happy Summer from Mexico Beach Fl!

I trust all you Dad's out there had a great day yesterday.   Below is a picture of my Dad.   He and my mom are both waiting for me in Heaven!  



It was HOT over the weekend!    Of course, it is summer but I actually think we were considerably above the average temperature for this time of year.    And another week of NO RAIN!     What ever happened to those daily thunderstorms we used to have???     I'm not complaining..........I could live where its still cold!!!  

_______________________________________________________

July 4th is one of our biggest holidays-----we will be packed!!    Fireworks are shot off the pier on 37th street about dark.   You won't be able to use the pier that day as they will be setting up.      You can see the show from just about everywhere on the beach----Get your spot on the beach early---the individual fireworks all up and down the beach are really good too!!!!

______________________________________________

Real Estate:    A little slow this past week. 
Just to make sure you know:   When you pull up a listing and the status says "contingent" that means it has an accepted contract on it but they might have some financing or home inspection hurdles to jump through. 
If the status says "pending"  that means its pretty close to closing and there are no more hoops to jump through, just waiting for closing day!!



______________________________________________

I sent out my monthly newsletter today----if you are interested in real estate in this area and are NOT already working with a Realtor I'll be glad to put you on my database so you get accurate and up to date information!!!
Just send me an email!!    maryblackburn@mchsi.com

______________________________________________

The fishing report:   GREAT GREAT GREAT!   Chip has been bringing back some BIG snapper, caught a huge King the other day too!!!


Chip Blackburn  850-527-6272
___________________________________

Have a great week!
Please feel free to call me anytime-----yes, I work weekends, evenings, holidays------you are NOT bothering me---this is my job!!!!

850-896-5222

Mary
sundance realty


No comments: