Wednesday, July 20, 2011

I love my job....I love everything about it.....so.....I live at the beach AND I love my job, and I'm saved by God's grace so ..............can things be any better....I THINK NOT!

Still, its ALWAYS nice to get kind words!   Thanks for the thanks, Sondra & Laura and Kim and Jack!   WELCOME TO THE  BEACH!!!!!
 
Mary,

We wanted to express our heartfelt THANK YOU!

From the moment you answered my e-mail inquiry within minutes, thru the process of purchase and closing and even after the sale it's been "Mary to the rescue!". Thank you so much for making the hurdles and hoops we had to jump through (as out of state buyers) understandable and easier to negotiate.

We had been looking for a property for two years and did not ever encounter the level of service and caring you provide your clients!

 After a visit to the Forgotten Coast and reading your blog we were able to narrow our search. You arranged property visits that met our "wish list" and didn't bog us down with properties that didn't fit or were outside our price guidelines. You go above and beyond as just part of the job!

It's a pleasure to do business with you.

Sondra
Billings, Missouri 65610

_____________________________________________________________



No comments: