Monday, July 25, 2011

Looking to Buy in Mexico Beach?

The hottest property right now is the Summerhouse Condo Complex!

Twenty units, bank owned, have just been listed and within 11 days or less, 6 of them are already under contract!!!

Click here to see the units that are still available!

HOA fees are always a point of contention with buyers, so I just wanted to briefly explain HOA fees.

That monthly fee pays for your water/sewer/trash,  a $102/mth value.
It pays for basic cable, I'm giving that a $70/mth value, although that is just a guess.
It also includes insurance for the building, which could be a value of $100-$500/mth value.
It pays for all upkeep/maintenance of the pool, the exterior of the building  and landscaping.

Those fees allow you to have a maintenance free home with a pool and beautiful views right across the street from the beach!!!

If you are interested, give me a call!!!    850-896-5222
__________________________________________________________

Interestingly, the larger homes are finally going under contract.  Some of these homes have been on the market quite a while and have finally reduced their prices to where a buyer has decided its a great home for them!!!

Our inventory of nicer, newer homes, homes with fantastic view  are few and far between now!!!

How much longer they will last is anybody's guess!!

__________________________________________________________

And if you need ANOTHER reason to buy in Mexico Beach..........................

No, this isn't Panama City Beach............It's a beach in CHINA!!!

Hmmmmmmmmm  this beach or Mexico Beach????


If you are looking to buy or sell in Mexico Beach, St. Joe Beach, Port St. Joe, Wewahitchka.....Give me a call!   850-896-5222

Have a great week.........more adult truths to make you chuckle!!!

1.  Was learning cursive really necessary?

2. Map Quest really needs to start their directions on # 5. I'm pretty sure I know how to get out of my neighborhood.


 3.  I'm always slightly terrified when I exit out of Word and it asks me if I want to save any changes to my ten-page technical report that I swear I did not make any changes to.

4. I keep some people's phone numbers in my phone just so I know not to answer when they call.


5. I disagree with Kay Jewelers.. I would bet on any given Friday or Saturday night more kisses begin with Budweiser than Kay.


6.  I have a hard time deciphering the fine line between boredom and hunger.

7.   How many times is it appropriate to say "What?" before you just nod and smile because you still didn't hear or understand a word they said?

8. I love the sense of camaraderie when an entire line of cars team up to prevent a jerk from cutting in at the front. Stay strong, brothers and sisters!

9.   Sometimes I'll look down at my watch 3 consecutive times and still not know what time it is.

And one of my favorites...................

10.   The first testicular guard, the "Cup," was used in Hockey in 1874 and the first helmet was used in 1974. That means it only took 100 years for men to realize that their brain is also important.




No comments: