Monday, September 26, 2011

Real Estate in Mexico Beach Florida

Our water has been just so darn gorgeous the last few weeks.....I actually wish my commute to work was longer than 2 minutes!!!!

I did manage to take a few hours this weekend and go kayaking!!!    I haven't been able to do it for the last few months------been too busy!


I had a great time!   Of course, got a little too much sun.   I love to walk on the beach, take my dogs on the beach, but I don't typically just swim in the water.....but on this trip, I went west from the Mexico Beach canal, got past Tyndall Beach and decided to pull up on the beach, stretch my legs and take a dip to  cool off.   I was surprised by how cool it was at first dip.  It was so clear and refreshing.   I DID NOT WANT TO COME BACK!!!

Below is a picture of Mexico Beach as I was headed back to the canal!

_________________________________________________________

On the fishing front:   Gag grouper is now open, for a little while.   I've been hearing great reports...lots of them and good size!!!!
Chip:  850-527-6272
______________________________________________________

As for real estate.........It's been a great and busy year!!!!   It has slowed down a little just in the past week.   
Seven sales closed out in the last week.   Click here to see them.

Only a few properties put under contract in the last week.   Click here.


Our inventory is really low.   While I don't see values appreciating much....I do think sellers know the inventory is low and they can hold to their price a little more than in the past.    Of course, appraisals have ruined more than 1 deal recently!!      

_____________________________________________________

___________________________________________________________

If you've never used Google Earth---you have to check it out.   They just recently came through this area so we now have ............street view!!   You can see the houses from the ground perspective!!

________________________________________________

Below is an interesting link about home ownership.  

I'm not a fan of Trulia and Zillow....some of their values on their opinions of homes are not real accurate but if you take their information with a grain of salt it's okay!

_______________________________________________

Have a great week!!!
Don't forget to count your blessings----in fact, don't forget to take some time everyday to think about how blessed you are!!!!
_________________________________________

Don't hesitate to call/email/text me anytime!!
Mary
850-896-5222



No comments: