Monday, September 12, 2011

Remembering 9-11

The memorial service for the 9-11 victims was very touching.  I just pray that we continue to be protected.

____________________________________________________________________________

Our weather has been................AWESOME!   There's just no other word to describe it.
Our water has been....................STUNNINGLY BEAUTIFUL.

No wonder we are busy--------if I didn't already live here...........I'D BE BUYING HERE!!!

We have had a super year in real estate!    We are up 15 residential sales over last year by the end of August.   We took 32 properties off the market either by putting them under contract or closing on them just in the month of August!!!      I'm only talking the Mexico Beach to Windmark Beach area!!!

Interest rates are still amazingly low---still under 5% for a 30 year note, under 4% for a 15 year note. and right around 5% for a jumbo note.     Sheesh, can it get any better for a buyer????
_______________________________________________________________________

I just sent out my newsletter.   If you are not already working with an agent, please feel free to send me an email and I'll put you on my database.      If you give me some parameters as to what you are looking for I'll do my best to send you links to properties as they come on the market!
__________________________________________________________________

Grouper opens this month for a couple of months.   Hope we can get past all the snapper to get to them!!!     Chip still has some openings..........www.charterboat-missmary.com
mexicobeach.bz@mchsi.com
___________________________________________________________________

Lots of events coming up............the big music festival at the Beacon Hill park this weekend!!!
http://pojolivemusicfest.com/

Art and Wine Festival in Mexico Beach in November

And several things in between!
__________________________________________________________________.

I know everybody has tried the tacos at Playa Tacos in my little shopping center.
THEY ARE DELICIOUS! 

A new Seafood Restaurant has opened up in St. Joe Beach too.   I haven't tried it yet, but they did a nice job on the exterior of the building.    I'm hoping to get there soon!!!
_____________________________________________________________

As always.........have a great week.    Don't hesitate to call or email me anytime and yes.........I work evenings, weekends.......pretty much 24/7 !   

God Bless!!!
Mary
850-896-5222
www.maryblackburn.com
maryblackburn@mchsi.com

No comments: