Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Merry Christmas

I pray everyone has a very blessed and Merry Christmas and hope that the "Reason for the Season" is always in your hearts and minds!!

I must say this is the only time (and it only lasts for a few moments) when I , sort of, miss snow.  Christmas is just different without snow.   Of course, I've been away from it so long, I'd probably go into an immediate panic attack if I had to drive in it....and I freeze when it drops below 60 now so....I guess I'll just "cherish the memories"!

Our weather at the beach has been up, down, hot, cold.   This time of year it can be 75 one day and 50 the next!     That drives me crazy!    However, since I am at the beach.....I really do enjoy riding around the neighborhood in the golf cart with just a light sweater on!!!
______________________________________________



Wiley at the El Governor does a super fantastic job of decorating Sunset Park every year.  He did not disappoint again this year!   Absolutely stunning!!!   I love driving by and seeing all the cars stopped and taking pictures.    It's really pretty awesome for a small town like us!!!

___________________________________________________

It happened again this weekend.........I was talking with someone and they looked at me with a pitiful look and said.........So, Mary, are you selling ANYTHING?     That always cracks me up!!!
When I say..........WE HAD A GREAT YEAR, VERY BUSY, DID GREAT, SOLD LOTS......The look on their face is priceless!!!    
I know there are areas of the country where homes are just not selling.   But here at the beach, we have a very different market.......first of all.........WE ARE AT THE BEACH!    Every house in the area is walkable to the beach!!!!      The majority of our sales are to 2nd home owners......there will ALWAYS be buyers for beach property!    When prices have fallen to the prices we are at now.....there ARE LOTS OF BUYERS!!       Everybody's still looking for a good deal, but now....they are finding them!!!!    

In Fact, 11-13 properties were put under contract just in the first couple weeks of December!

So, we did have a fantastic sales year.    And I predict we will have another good year next year!!!!
Thank you to all my loyal customers!!!
_________________________________________________________

If you are in the market to buy...............please send me an email, give me a call ANYTIME and we'll find you that beach house!!!!
____________________________________

This is a foreclosure.   Three bedroom, 2 bath, great contemporary kitchen, living area + den.
Listed now at $149,900.     About 1/2 mile to the beach.   Quiet neighborhood.    Call me for details!!!
___________________________________________

Mary Blackburn
850-896-5222
________________________________________________

Merry Christmas and a prosperous and healthy new year!!!

No comments: