Monday, October 20, 2008

Perfect Weather in Mexico Beach

Wow! Fall hit this weekend! Rather chilly (high 50's) at night and warming up to high 70's in the afternoon! I love it when I can turn that AC off and open up my windows!!!!

_________________________________________________

Chip had a great fishing weekend. Caught his limit of snapper very quickly and not far off shore at all! A grouper and kingfish here and there! Snapper are off limits the end of this month though!

__________________________________________________

The Art and Wine Festival was a success this past Saturday! Lots of gorgeous artwork displayed! The setting of the Driftwood right on the beach is wonderful and the weather was beautiful! Good wine, good food, great people and great artwork! The auction is always fun to watch, better yet if you participate though! The proceeds go to the fireworks fund for the 4th of July----always a huge event!!!!

____________________________________________________

As for real estate: A couple of properties went under contract in the past few days!! It's the SELLING prices that make me think we are at the bottom or very close to the bottom. The list prices are still all over the place, but its those brave souls with CASH or ready to go financing, that are getting some good deals!
I don't post specifics on my blog, I do that in my newsletters.

______________________________________________________

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE NOVEMBER 4!!!!

___________________________________________________

Have a great week and don't hesitate to call or email me if you have any questions about buying or selling anywhere from Mexico Beach to Port St Joe to Wewahitchka!

Mary

No comments: