Saturday, November 28, 2009

(no subject)

I'm going to start an interactive game on my blog!    Here's how it goes:

1.  I'll post a picture of a house in the area.  I'll give a brief description as well. 
2.  YOU try to guess the price!   You'll have to email or facebook your answer.
3.  NO cheating---you can't look it up on any realtor website just take a look and price it, trust your instincts.
4.  I'll post it on Wednesday morning.  On Friday I'll announce the winner.  THERE IS A PRIZE,  so I'll need your mailing address.
5.  The winner will be the person who comes the closest to the price WITHOUT going over.

Sounds like fun?  

Next Wednesday will be the 1st house!  See you then!

Mary
850-896-5222
www.maryblackburn.com
Sundance Realty

Posted via email from Mary Blackburn in Mexico Beach, FL

No comments: