Sunday, July 18, 2010

Update for Mexico Beach

There has been no oil gushing from the well going on 36 hours!!!   I heard this morning the relief wells may be completed by the end of this month instead of mid August!      I don't know why this has taken so long but better than never!!!

Mexico Beach has not had any oil sightings from the DeepWater oil spill and I'm becoming more and more optimistic that we may not ever have any oil impacts here!

Our beaches remain open, clean, and beautiful!!

_______________________________________________________

I don't know if there is any connection between this good news and the surge in real estate showings in the last few days but..........................There are a ton of people looking for property!!!     Four properties were put under contract in the last few days and more offers are being negotiated!

We had a fantastic beginning of the year and I believe we are going to end up the summer doing extremely well even with this oil spill.     As I've been saying all year-----lower prices + low interest rates  = sales.

There will ALWAYS be buyers at the beach!!!!!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you are looking to buy and haven't yet contacted me, please feel free to call or email me anytime!

Have a great week,
God Bless,
And keep the Gulf Coast in your prayers!!

Mary
850-896-5222
http://www.maryblackburn.com/
Facebook Page

No comments: