Monday, January 17, 2011

Apalachicola Oyster Cook Off

Apalachicola had its 1st Annual Oyster Cook Off yesterday!    What a turn out!   I'm not sure how many entries they had or who won...........all I know is the food was G. O. O. D!    I'm sure they were thrilled with the turnout of folks...........there were sometimes as many as 20 people standing in line at some of the food booths, and that doesn't even begin to count the folks that were watching the entertainment!

I've posted some pictures below!

I love any excuse to go to Apalach---------great restaurants and love to go in the funky shops!!!  Its only about 30-40 minutes from Mexico Beach and always worth the drive!
______________________________________

We've warmed up a little down here, although still colder than normal, and supposed to remain that way the rest of the month.   UGH.    However, I'm grateful I don't live in Alabama, Georgia, or Montana!!!!!

The average temps for this time of year here is around 60ish in the day and down to 40's at night.   

Amazingly, Florida was the only state in the Nation that didn't have snow last week!!!    So just one more REASON TO BUY!!!
______________________________________

January 2011 has been pretty active for a cold month in the winter!!!
Click here to see the activity.  (properties put under contract in January and those that have closed in January)

Here are my choices for some good investments--starting at the lower end and not going over $230k.
______________________________________

Please don't hesitate to call me if you have any questions about any of the properties above or any properties at all!    Remember, I can help you with any property on the market, not just those I have listed!

Have a great week and don't forget to check out the pictures of the Oyster cook off yesterday.  Make plans to come next year!!!

Mary
850-896-5222
http://www.maryblackburn.com/
sundance realty







No comments: